Seeking Professional Help from an Amphetamine Rehab Facility Right Away
If you are struggling with amphetamine addiction, you should seek professional treatment immediately. Because amphetamines are very addictive, it is difficult to quit using on your own.
An amphetamine rehab facility will be your best solution if you wish to achieve success. Rehabilitation will have various types of treatments, such as:
- Supervised medical detox
- Music therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Relapse prevention education
- Group therapy
- Art therapy
- Physical fitness or activities
Tackling your addiction head-on with the assistance of a professional medical team will help you to reach your goal of being clean.
Amphetamine Addiction Treatment
There are specific symptoms to look for if you have an amphetamine addiction. Symptoms of amphetamine dependence may include:
- Loss of appetite and even reasonable weight loss
- Reduced performance at work or school
- Missed days at school or work
- Insatiable desire for the drug
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Mood swings
There are also several options for amphetamine addiction treatment. You may pick:
- In-patient rehab– In-patient program encompasses 24/7 care, and you will be in a facility every day. This is an excellent option if you have enablers that will tempt you to use the drug while out of the amphetamine rehabilitation center.
- Out-patient rehab – In out-patient rehab, you will only attend during the day, and return home nightly. This might be the best choice if you are serious about receiving treatment, but feel you would be more comfortable in your space overnight.
- Partial day treatment– this option gives you a chance to come to a professional rehab center for just a few hours in a day so that you can continue much of your healthy life during your treatment.
Amphetamine Abuse Recovery
Beating addiction is a scary and challenging process for both the addict and their loved ones. However, recovery is possible with proper assistance. Organized treatment for amphetamine addiction will have some steps, including:
- Personalized medical evaluation and assessment – a physician will evaluate you for your addiction and create individualized treatment plans for your unique needs.
- Supervised medical detox – a team of addiction specialists and doctors will supervise your detox in the initial days. During this time, your body will safely become clean and entirely rid of the drug.
- Amphetamine rehabilitation program – Rehabilitation will take place in either an out-patient or in-patient setting.
- Relapse prevention education – You will be taken through an education that will give you the necessary tools to avoid relapsing and overcome your addiction for good. You will learn survival strategies that will help you to prevent abusing amphetamines.
Completely overcoming your amphetamine addiction is doable with the United recovery project. Our facility in Florida will help you find the solutions to your addictions painlessly.